2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to buy(BTC, ETH, USDT), indicate the fiat currency(USD, EUR, RUB), indicate the amount and click [Buy now].
Note: You can indicate the amount of crypto instead of the fiat amount.
3. Select Mercuryo from the list of service providers and click [Buy].
4. As soon as you are redirected to Mercuryo widget it’s necessary to agree with the Terms of Service and click [Buy].
Note: Mercuryo does not include any hidden or extra fees. You already see the final amount of crypto to be deposited on your blockchain address and the fiat amount to be charged from your bank card by Mercuryo. The handling fee is also included in the final price.
5. Select your region and type your phone number. Put in the verification code received on the phone. It might take some time till local mobile operators deliver you the code. You can resend the new code in 20 seconds.
6. Input your email and click [Send code]. Then you need to insert the code received in your email to confirm it. Please check thoroughly your Inbox, sometimes the e-mail containing the confirmation code might be in the SPAM folder.
7. Insert personal info, — first name, last name and date of birth — as written in your identification document and click [Send].
8. Fill in the card info — card number, expiry date, cardholder name with capital letters and click [Buy].
Mercuryo accepts ONLY Visa and MasterCard: virtual, debit and credit cards. Mercuryo holds and immediately unholds 1 EUR to check if your bank card is valid.
9. Complete 3D secure authorization and input security code by your bank and Mercuryo.
Mercuryo sends 5 digits M-XXXXX code to your bank, then your bank should deliver the code to you. It’s usually done via:
- SMS message,
- push notification,
- invoice or bank statement from your bank’s web/mobile app.
Please note that it is not a separate message and should be in the description of your transaction in the bank.
As soon as you pass security code confirmation, the fiat amount is put on authorization hold or pre-authorization state. This is done to ensure that the card owner has sufficient funds, while we verify your transaction. Once the bank reserves the requested amount, Mercuryo reserves the crypto and provides you 30–40 minutes in order to pass KYC.
10. Pass KYC
You need to select your country and depending on the country of citizenship you need to send a picture and a selfie with one of the following types of government-issued identification documents:
- national ID card (both sides),
- driving license.
As soon as you complete KYC, Mercuryo sends crypto to your ByBit balance.
11. Transaction completed
As soon as Mercuryo sends crypto to your ByBit balance transaction is completed, you receive an email with all the details of the transaction, including the amount of fiat debited, the amount of crypto sent, Mercuryo ID of the transaction.
12. Contact Mercuryo Customer Support
If you have any questions please contact our customer support by opening the chat window at the bottom right corner or write an email at email@example.com.